Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Public or Private

Since I have started this blog, I have kept it private. I have done this because I still am not sure if I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with the internet world. I love reading other people's blogs, I am signed up for over 100 of them on Google Reader. Reading about other people's crafts, struggles, triumphs and lives sometimes makes me feel less alone and isolated.

I would like to have some internet friends though and maybe a blog would help. Would I get any readers, would anyone care about what I write--I just don't know. Maybe I should just take a leap of faith and try it. I will give myself to the end of Shimelle's class and make a decision. Maybe I could just start with the Holidays at Hand class that Jessica Sprague is holding. What do you think?
Should I go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment