After some discussion about how this year is pronounced-two thousand ten or twenty-ten, the second one twenty ten seems to be the most desired. Anyway, welcome to 2010. I, for one, am glad last year is over--there were a couple of big rough spots and I am glad they are behind me.
I have so many goals for this year that already I am feeling overwhelmed. I need to analyze my time better and make sure I get the things done that I want done and have peace about the rest.
Here is my hefty list--
1. Finish all my on-line classes. Believe me this is huge!!
2. Blog on a regular basis-at least once a week but I would like to do this daily.
3. Get serious about my health--exercise, eat right, control diabetes better.
4. Attempt to have a positive and happy attitude about life. It makes it so much easier to get out and accomplish these goals.
5. Join a Red Hat club in the area.
6. Organize my personal scrapbooks and decide what is important to scrapbook.
7. Organize my spaces--this may take all year and I am all right with that.
8. Love my family by showing them love in various non-food related ways.
9. Buy a headboard for our bed.
10. Get house painted?
Designer Challenge - Holiday Gifts
14 hours ago