Monday, January 4, 2010

Keeping on toward those goals

I used WII Fit this morning. I bought it early last fall and like so many other things that are good for me, I had only used it a couple of times. Since I wanted a fresh start, I deleted my old information and started over. Balance is one thing I really need to work on. The game said I must be fidgeting too much because it couldn't get a read on me. Finally, I started to play some of the balance games. I had a hard time with putting the ball in the hole on the tray, skiing downhill (a good thing it was just a video game) and trouble with other things that needed balance. At one point, the game asked me if I tripped a lot because my balance was so bad. However, this afternoon Heidi told me that she knocked one of the feet off when she moved the balance board yesterday.
So maybe I am not so bad after all. I will test it out tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment