Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Steve and I are having a quiet anniversary. Getting married during the holidays 22 years ago, seemed like a good idea but when you want to stay somewhere or eat out, sometimes your options are limited. We slept in today after having an early morning conversation around 4:00 a.m.
Johnny Carino's was Steve's choice for lunch. I don't particularly care for most of their menu because it is country Italian which is a heavier type of meal. But my fettuccine Alfredo was good and we had a relaxing lunch with some fun older music playing--like Frank Sinatra singing Fly Me to the Moon. We were going to attend the movie Blind Sided with Sandra Bullock but when driving home through the theater parking lot (Johnny Carino's is in the same area) we could tell the theater was packed. Since there we no parking spaces except two lots away, we came home and watched Alien on tv. I had rented it as well as it sequel Wednesday and since none of us had seen it, we enjoyed it--especially after the alien appeared. I think we are going to watch part 2 after my homemade (Chef Boyardee pizza mix) dinner. Tomorrow is January 3, I hope to get some scrapping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment