Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday July 3 Day 9

I woke up early this morning even after being up a couple of hours in the night with hiccups. That never starts my day right. I switched things around a little with my food today, ate the wafers for breakfast and oatmeal for a snack. I had intentions of doing some shopping today but did not do it. Steve and I watched a couple of Chuck episodes-we only have one left in season two. Otherwise, I kind of finished up cleaning my scrap area. It is 7:00 p.m. and I still have not exercised. I am going to do that during Jeopardy. Sarah did not leave until 5:00 p.m. which was good--I think she wore Heidi out for the rest of the day.

I voiced that I really did not want to go to the big firework show in Grand Rapids due to the predicted heat indexes in the high 90 's, a long walk and still being unsure about the food program and side effects. I don't know what Steve or Heidi will do. Steve really doesn't like going and Heidi is reluctant to call any friends.

I am off now to scrapbook and exercise. Happy fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment